VUMA-network is now available at no cost
VUMA software known to be the leading mine ventilation and refrigeration program worldwide, is delighted to announce that our cutting-edge heat, cooling and ventilation simulation will now be available for FREE* and supported in Spanish.
Support will be offered by BBE from the Canadian, South African and Australian ofﬁces, ensuring that all training and self-help material is easily accessible. While we know that innovative systems and technology are important, we also believe that our support services enhance the capability of our product. This will include video tutorials in both English and Spanish.
*Free Subsequently a nominal annual maintenance fee towards updates and continued support may apply after a year of use.
VUMA-network 2018 Q3
This latest version is jam-packed with new features and updates
What’s new in Q3?
Some of the key features include:
- Indicative energy balance waterfall graph added to the dashboard
- Much smaller file sizes
- Quick summary values on selected cells in the reporter
- Planned controls highlighting
- Capex dashboard on planned controls
- Wizards to assist with locating and connecting of unconnected branches
- Additional “Select similar branches by” options
- Easier stage editing and identification
- New layer color and
- Tabular stope panel
- Electric power unit conversion calculator
- Updated translations
- (Spanish & Polish)
- Exporting models for 3D printing
- Speed improvements to Blast fume clearance solving
- Improved reading of Deswik files with missing fields
- Additional branch hints and an updated editor